The wooden containers are approximately 250 cubic feet. They are eight feet high, five feet wide, and seven feet deep. The metal containers are 20ft long and have over 1000 cubic feet of capacity. Please see the pictures to get a guide of what you can fit into each container.
- Housing Market on the Up!
- A Strong Message Going Into 2020
- League Movers!
- Changes to Shared Ownership Scheme
- On Yer Bike!
- The Big Bike Ride was a big success!
- Moving house & arranging packing equipment
- 5 tips for moving home this summer
- We are recommended on Which Local
- *First months storage half price!
- Why use us..
- Moving Day Essentials – What To Pack Before Anything Else
- Top Tips to a Stress Free Move with Your Kids
- How to Cause Little Disruption during Your Office Move
- Common Moving Mistakes
- Packing Tips for Your Move
- Stop feeling Stressed and Squashed with Storage Solutions