Yes you can, but we will need 4 working days notice beforehand, so that we can retrieve your container or containers and get them ready for your inspection and put your container back in the warehouse after the inspection has been completed. We charge £15+vat per container for this service, plus the hourly rate for any crew that you require. The storage is not generally set up for self-access, which is why the weekly rates are much lower than self-access companies are.
- League Movers!
- Broken Promises, Unwanted Delays!
- Changes to Shared Ownership Scheme
- On Yer Bike!
- The Big Bike Ride was a big success!
- Moving house & arranging packing equipment
- 5 tips for moving home this summer
- We are recommended on Which Local
- *First months storage half price!
- Why use us..
- Moving Day Essentials – What To Pack Before Anything Else
- Top Tips to a Stress Free Move with Your Kids
- How to Cause Little Disruption during Your Office Move
- Common Moving Mistakes
- Packing Tips for Your Move
- Stop feeling Stressed and Squashed with Storage Solutions
- 3 Common Questions When Moving House