Yes. Our standard liability, for which you do not have to pay any additional charge is £40 per item as defined by an inventory list. If your possessions are worth more, we recommend you take out additional insurance to cover the full value of the contents. This is normally done by you declaring the value to the nearest £1000. We will charge you £1 for each £1000 in value per week and this includes 10% insurance tax. So if you declared £10,000 in value we will charge you £10 per week for our all risk insurance.
- Housing Market on the Up!
- A Strong Message Going Into 2020
- League Movers!
- Changes to Shared Ownership Scheme
- On Yer Bike!
- The Big Bike Ride was a big success!
- Moving house & arranging packing equipment
- 5 tips for moving home this summer
- We are recommended on Which Local
- *First months storage half price!
- Why use us..
- Moving Day Essentials – What To Pack Before Anything Else
- Top Tips to a Stress Free Move with Your Kids
- How to Cause Little Disruption during Your Office Move
- Common Moving Mistakes
- Packing Tips for Your Move
- Stop feeling Stressed and Squashed with Storage Solutions